Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feel Better

Last night, I went to a crazy sale at Gymboree.  I wish I could tell you that it was a good kinda crazy, but to be honest.  It wasn't.  Not really.  (I've done much better there before.)

But unfortunately, it was the kind of crazy where there were boxes all over the floor and people crowding and digging through a mess of junk and there was little to tell you what something was going to cost until you got up to the register.  And by the time I was at the register, I was too tired to say, "Nope. I don't like that price, put that piece back, please." So, now I'll be making a trip back to return some items.

Oh, and speaking of register--my sister and I were in line to get to the register for over an hour.  You read that right, an hour. Spending time with my sister was the most pleasant part of my night. Standing beside the lady right behind us was the worst part of the night. She unfortunately decided to wear her perfume.  Do you remember me mentioning migraines a while back?  Well, one of the triggers is scent and this was a scent that triggered.  By the time I had my clothes and was outta there, I had a full blown one.  Fortunately, by the time I got back home, it was 11:30 and I could go straight to bed.

This morning my headache still wasn't gone... so Jesse (what a guy!) snuck out of bed early this morning and brought me back this!  With a special message from Adelita! 

Thank you, Addie, I do feel better!

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

Wow! That was sweet. :) Wish my hubby would wake up early and do that for me. hehehe