Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pansies

Yesterday we went to Botanica.  (We recently got a family membership for the ridiculously low price of $25 through Groupon.) Even though I knew nothing much would be in bloom. Sure enough the tulips were just beginning to push their way through the earth. The daffodils were still about a week away from blooming. But it was sunny out and I had a difficult day on Thursday fretting over budget money for the church ministry I direct.

It was exactly what I needed.

The kids were enjoying the nice weather. 

The baby took a nap in the stroller the whole time. And I had time to consider the pansies. The pansies which were clothed in a splendid  variety of colors that only God could imagine!


Exactly what I needed.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

I'm glad God provided a beautiful day and time for you and the kids. Can't wait to see you monday!