Saturday, March 26, 2011

Clean for Now

Well, I got the house clean... we'll see how long it stays that way.  I've already discovered the kitchen floors need major repair.  I guess I'll do that next. Looks like somebody sloshed strawberry juice all over the floor in a trail. Whatever.




If you think of it, pray for me this week. Our schedules are highly rearranged right now and I'm tired and am not reacting to things in a kind or gracious manner. And I really want to be a good hostess to my in-laws. That and I'm dealing with a language barrier which seems to make the days full of either awkward silent moments or misunderstandings. Pray hard for my heart to be softened, receptive, and obedient to God's Spirit speaking to me.

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

va said...

Praying....!

va said...

Oh...and your house looks great!!

mpoffman said...

It looks wonderful! Quick, have a party! ; )
You will be a gracious hostess; I'll be praying.

Amanda said...

Will be praying for the in-law visit. I completely understand the language barrier issue!! It can be SO frustrating!

Elisabeth Owens said...

Praying for you too, sweet sister. :)