Friday, November 4, 2011

One

How can a year possibily have passed by so quickly? How is it this little life has gone from sleepy and quiet to noisy and mad-dash? I nursed him this morning for the last time. And now I'm going to cry about it. 8 weeks ago I was more than ready to give it up but persevered 'til today. But we're done. I  miss it already.


Cruz, I love you for the smiles. I love you for the tears. I love you for the way you've changed my life. I love you for making me rely on God for the strength to parent you. I love you for your giggles. I love you for your strength. I love you for your weaknesses. I love you for your snuggles. I love you for the pain you've brought. I love you for the joy you are. I love you for the trials. I love you for the patience. I love you for you are mine. I love you for you are God's. I love you for you are a gift!

(photo by: Elisabeth Owens)

Happy Birthday, Little Man... may you grow in the knowledge and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Linking up:
Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh happy birthday little guy!

Elisabeth said...

He's an awfully sweet little man. God did good! Happy Birthday, Cruz! Love you!

Emily B. said...

He is the dearest little fellow. So easy to get along with and to smile. He's brought so much joy already. What a blessing he is! Happy Birthday Cruz!

Unknown said...

Awe he's adorable! happy birthday to your little man! saying Hi from Casey's hop. And I'm a new follower!

Unknown said...

he's adorable! I'm hopping over from Casey's hop. I'm a new follower too!

Kendra said...

My little girl is about to turn one in 3 months and I can't bear the thought! It goes by too fast. Your little guy is adoralbe :)

Trish said...

what a doll face! i know what you mean about the nursing... sad face.