Monday, November 28, 2011

Beards

Today, I'm thanking God for:


  • an awesome time visiting Jesse's family.
  • Louisiana's jacket-free weather to play in.
  • mosquito bites to remind me why I should appreciate our Kansas' jacket-required weather.
  • my granny's stuffing recipe.
  • my kids getting to meet new cousins and deepen relationships.
  • traveling mercies.
  • my husband's ability to change out an alternator and the fact that we landed in a town with an Autozone and a motel when it decided to go out.
  • selling our Santa Fe!!!
  • piles of dirty clothes that are evidence of a vacation well spent!
  • a washer and dryer.
  • the ability to sleep in our own beds tonight.
  • the coming Christmas season!
  • beards.
What are you thankful for tonight?


1 comment:

mpoffman said...

For you and the rest of my beautiful family. : )