Today, I'm thanking God for:
- an awesome time visiting Jesse's family.
- Louisiana's jacket-free weather to play in.
- mosquito bites to remind me why I should appreciate our Kansas' jacket-required weather.
- my granny's stuffing recipe.
- my kids getting to meet new cousins and deepen relationships.
- traveling mercies.
- my husband's ability to change out an alternator and the fact that we landed in a town with an Autozone and a motel when it decided to go out.
- selling our Santa Fe!!!
- piles of dirty clothes that are evidence of a vacation well spent!
- a washer and dryer.
- the ability to sleep in our own beds tonight.
- the coming Christmas season!
What are you thankful for tonight?