Friday, October 21, 2011

Small Business Organization {Friday Favorites}

Or maybe I should say lack thereof. Really.

Between Jesse's business paperwork, my etsy stuff, oh yeah and all this other stuff like schoolwork, and bills, this is what my desk looks like.

Did I mention that the school room is also my main office space. Oh yeah, and the playroom/laundry room? This room does too many jobs! And my desk shows it!

Right now, all most of my etsy stuff is in laundry baskets and tubs in my vestibule. Which is good because the kids really don't go in there and mess with merchandise.And is not good because this is what my vestibule (i.e. the first thing visitors see) looks like.


I seriously need organization. And I seriously need hours by myself of focused time so that I can get this put away without the kids messing with it while I do so.

So, when I saw this sweet treasury (that features my calculator!) I flipped! So awesome and so what I'd love my small business to look like one of these days... cute stuff that keeps me organized and makes me smile when I look at it. So, while I didn't create the treasury this week, it is definitely a favorite treasury for me because it inspires me to get organized once and for all. (Hopefully.)


Any organizational tips you'd love to share with me? I'm all ears!

Have a Fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

www.modestbungalow.com said...

I hope your not selling those hippie dresses of Mom's. They've been saved far too long to be sold now. My tip for organization is to have a room like "9" used to that you throw everything into until you have to move some day. ;)

Bethany said...

Absolutely not, Elisabeth! They're just waiting for you to come over and pick them up so they can be stored at your home! :) Love you!