Monday, December 5, 2011

God's

I've had my sister's camera for the past week. Again. It just takes much better photos than mine does. Even if it is still me behind the camera. Mainly I've been snapping away for photos for my etsy. But I also used it to take pictures for the new blog header... and then a few of everyday life.

I apologized to my sister for needing it again so soon after I last used it... and for needing it for such long periods of time when I take it. Her response: "It's not my camera, it's God's." I thought about calling her and telling her I dropped God's camera. Just to see her response. But she's been so gracious to begin with, that I suppose I shouldn't test her any further.

In the mean time, enjoy some of my favorite pictures from God's camera. And thank you, Elisabeth, for having such an open hand with your belongings. I want to be like you when I grow up.


















1 comment:

www.modestbungalow.com said...

Beautiful pics. I especially love Diego and Nana cuddling!