Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh My!

Babiekins Magazine


About a year ago I stumbled across Babiekins online magazine and was wowed with the stunning imagery and layout of the perfectly beautiful pieces. Looking at the photos is akin to walking into an enchanted forest filled with exquisitely appareled little ones.  But like a dummy, I didn't mark the website, forgot the name, and couldn't find my way back. :( That won't happen again now that I've found them again! Mainly a children's fashion magazine,  the clothing they highlight is a mixture of high end original pieces and vintage. Gorgeous! Just beautiful! They also have a blog, their most recent piece is about children's fashion on a starving artist's budget. Something many of us can certainly relate to! You'll love what you see... go and enjoy!

Have a Fabulous Friday!

No comments: