Thursday, June 16, 2011

7:32

The first week of June, Cruz turned 7 months and I turned 32!

Cruz- at 7 months, you:

  • have two razor-sharp bottom teeth and another on top-- that you love to bite me with.
  • have your own passport with a stamp.
  • know how to charm the ladies and win them over with your killer smile.
  • army crawl like crazy... all over the house!
  • finally decided to learn how to sit up... after you perfected your crawl.
  • have had 2 ear infections to date-- boo!
  • giggle hysterically at your brother and sister.
  • would still rather nurse than eat food.
  • finally sleep for 6-8 hour stretches at night.
  • already know how to make a big mess in a small amount of time.


At 32, I:

  • lost track of how many gray hairs I've pulled-- I know, I know, I'm not supposed to do that.
  • am on my 3rd passport and finally got to see the parts of Mexico I've always wanted to see!
  • have been married to my charming husband for almost 8 years.
  • spend my days chasing three busy kids around the house.
  • finally decided to love a new coffee place... they've perfected the latte.
  • have had 3 c-sections-- and am grateful for my kids no matter how they decided to come!
  • love laughing at all the funny things my kids say and do.
  • have decided if I had to choose just one for the rest of my life, I'd choose coffee over chocolate.
  • would still rather stay up 'til the wee hours of the morning and sleep in late.
  • still have not learned to keep my house tidy.
Sorry I've been away so long-- I have plenty to share with you, but I'm busy with some extra stuff right now! See you soon!


3 comments:

va said...

I love your pic!!! You have been missed! I love reading your blog!!

mpoffman said...

Glad to see a new post - AND so glad I have you and Cruz in my life. Such blessings the Lord has given me!!!

Unknown said...

super cute picture. you and i, in our super FUN 30s are similar!