Thursday, June 16, 2011

7:32

The first week of June, Cruz turned 7 months and I turned 32!

Cruz- at 7 months, you:

  • have two razor-sharp bottom teeth and another on top-- that you love to bite me with.
  • have your own passport with a stamp.
  • know how to charm the ladies and win them over with your killer smile.
  • army crawl like crazy... all over the house!
  • finally decided to learn how to sit up... after you perfected your crawl.
  • have had 2 ear infections to date-- boo!
  • giggle hysterically at your brother and sister.
  • would still rather nurse than eat food.
  • finally sleep for 6-8 hour stretches at night.
  • already know how to make a big mess in a small amount of time.


At 32, I:

  • lost track of how many gray hairs I've pulled-- I know, I know, I'm not supposed to do that.
  • am on my 3rd passport and finally got to see the parts of Mexico I've always wanted to see!
  • have been married to my charming husband for almost 8 years.
  • spend my days chasing three busy kids around the house.
  • finally decided to love a new coffee place... they've perfected the latte.
  • have had 3 c-sections-- and am grateful for my kids no matter how they decided to come!
  • love laughing at all the funny things my kids say and do.
  • have decided if I had to choose just one for the rest of my life, I'd choose coffee over chocolate.
  • would still rather stay up 'til the wee hours of the morning and sleep in late.
  • still have not learned to keep my house tidy.
Sorry I've been away so long-- I have plenty to share with you, but I'm busy with some extra stuff right now! See you soon!


3 comments:

va said...

I love your pic!!! You have been missed! I love reading your blog!!

mpoffman said...

Glad to see a new post - AND so glad I have you and Cruz in my life. Such blessings the Lord has given me!!!

Mindy M. Harris said...

super cute picture. you and i, in our super FUN 30s are similar!