Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random

Remember a while back when I said that I liked to do all my laundry one day a week and then be laundry free the rest of the week? 

These are my stacks of clothes needing to be put away at the end of my "laundry day"-minus one load and all of Jesse's shirts which get put on hangers.  It's becoming more and more difficult to get it all done in one day, and even if I do, it's usually not put away in drawers for another day or two.  On the up-side, it's really easy for my kids to find pj's at night.

My mom's favorite book as a child is now my kids' favorite.  Mr. Bear Squash-You-All-Flat.  If you like Far Side cartoons, then you'll probably like this book because it was also Gary Larson's favorite book as a child.

My kids' creation tonight. I went  to the grocery store by myself (hooray!) and returned to this.  I thought it had a great shape so I let them keep it up (and made them clean up the rest of their "creative" mess).

My mom made this for my sister when she played the Croc in Peter Pan (when she was about 10).  My kids recently discovered it and absolutely love it!  It is pretty great.... and now you know why costumes at halloween are such a big deal in my home.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

that little croc costume is adorable!!