Monday, November 26, 2012

Gospel Centered Reading



Need a challenge or some encouragement? I do! So when I heard that Gospel Centered Discipleship was having a sale on their e-books, I was all over it!

Here's what I bought!:

Unbelievable Gospel by Jonathan Dodson
Jesse and I recently had a chance to hear Jonathan speak... he was very challenging and we are both looking forward to reading this.

Proclaiming Jesus by Tony Merida
I've heard Tony Merida's name mentioned several times but have never read anything of his, so I thought I'd check this book out.

A Beginners Guide to Family Worship by Winfield Bevins
I'm excited to check this one out as I'm always looking for new ways to teach my kids about the Lord.

All of their e-books are only $0.99 today, so go check it out!

No comments: