Friday, June 18, 2010

The Pie (and Friday Favorites)


Well, here it is!  If you read yesterday's comment, you'll know that mom invited herself over.  (I didn't mind.) My dad came too (it is his favorite kind).  Pretty good, but it always helps to have fresh pie cherries to begin with. 


These cherries, reminded me of my friend Nicole and her little Etsy shop.  She makes some really fun stuff for your little one's hair. 

See why my pie reminded me of her?

And I think this beauty reminds me of orchids... she's made it in a bright magenta color too!

And this one, is just fun.  Do you remember playing pacman?  Or perhaps you're too young for that.

So, here's my cherry dedicated treasury this week.  Visit if you'd like a closer look at any of these sweet little things.  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: