Friday, February 8, 2013

Tengo Cinco. {Friday Favorites}

Eliana is turning 5!!! this month. How can that be? So, I've been perusing Etsy for her.


In unrelated news: I'm about fed up with our current Spanish curriculum and am looking for something else. (Right now, the curriculum we have is just a poorly recorded classroom setting where the students often give the incorrect pronunciation--who can blame them?--they are still learning themselves. And the instructor rambles on about things that are totally unrelated to the lesson.) Help! Please?

2 comments:

Yoly said...

Happy Birthday to Eliana! I bought a great Spanish workbook at Costco that is pretty basic, but is working on getting Lily to speak it. Do your kid's speak fluently? I know of two online sites, just have to go back to my emails to check :)

Bethany said...

Yoly, the only one who speaks Spanish fluently in the family is my husband. We're working on making it more a part of our lives, but it's hard when most of what surrounds us is English. Would sure appreciate any suggestions you can give us!