Friday, January 11, 2013

Home {Friday Favorites}

We've been at home a lot the past couple of weeks... we have a nasty bug that has been picking us off one by one. Our tree is mostly naked but still standing. I need to find the desire to take it down. But honestly am not finding a lot of energy to do so.

Laundry. I rock at it. I don't mind washing, drying, folding... if only someone else would come and put it in drawers and closets.

A couple of years ago I found a used-once-or-twice steamvac with an almost completely full gallon jug of cleaner. Best $20 I've ever spent. I am truly grateful I have one when faced with weeks of small children who don't yet have the vocabulary to (or the understanding they should) notify us that they're about to puke all over the couch or carpet. Again.

My home needs some loving from all this yuck that it's put up with this year... poor 2013 you're off to grotesque start. I need to kill the tree the rest of the way and put out some loving instead. And get myself out of this funk!


Hope you have a rockin' weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was just thinking about putting out the vday decor!