Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome Cool Front {Friday Favorites}

Most of the kids in our area started school this week. Not us. We're still in our jammies at 10 this morning. It'd be sheer craziness to start school when the baby is due in a week... we'll start sometime after Labor Day. (We are having our back to school party with some of our home school friends, but that'll be as close as we come to school for a few more weeks.)

By some miracle, our weather was given notice that it was the beginning of school and so our temps around these parts have plummeted from 110 degrees to low 80s. Me and my 38 weeks along body are grateful! It makes me long for pumpkin goodies baking in the oven and school supplies... soon enough, I suppose.

In the meantime, I'm satisfying my own longing for fall by perusing etsy... here's my favorite's this week:


Have a great weekend!

No comments: